Continuous professional development. Articles and press.
- Kensington and Chelsea Magazine (Art and Antiques). An introduction to solo show 'TWO in Colour' (August 2017).
- Essay and commentary for 'Heavenly Twins',published by Zuleika. Launched on 5.9.17.
- London Evening Standard Magazine. Lights of Soho 'Darkness Cannot Drive Out Darkness, Only Light Can Do That. Featured photo with 'Mirror Twins'. (7.10.2016).
- Lietuvos rytas, Lithuanian national newspaper. Silainiai project. (27.08.2016).
- Silainiai Artist in residence listings, Lithuania. (2016).
- Wall Street International. Article on ‘Not Just for Christmas’ exhibition featuring ‘Painted Cats’ by The Lake Twins. (2015-2016).
- Art Monthly. ‘Collaborators 4’ at Roaming ROOM. (2015).
- Richmond and Twickenham Times. ‘The Lake Twins at Turner’s House’. (2015).
- Wall Street International Magazine. Article on The Lake Twins solo show ‘TWO’ at Gallery 286, Earls Court, London. (2014).
- F22 magazine. Article on the collaborative practice of The Lake Twins and recent exhibitions. (2014).
- Guardian exhibition listings. The Lake Twins solo exhibition ‘TWO’ at Gallery 286, Earls Court, London. (2014).
- New Delhi Financial Express paper, India. Article on The Lake Twins work ‘London to India’, exhibited as part of Publica, the Floodlight Foundation. (2014).
- Who’s Jack Magazine. Article on the ‘Future Map’ exhibition, including The Lake Twins work ‘TWO and TWO’ and ‘Separate in place, together in mind’ at the Lethaby Gallery, Kings Cross, London. (2013).
Continuous professional development. Exhibitions and talks
- 'TWO in Colour'. Solo show at Gallery 286, Earls Court, London. (5.9.17-30.9.17)
- The Lake Twins Performance at Roaming ROOM. Marble Arch, London. (3.11.2016).
- 'Darkness Cannot Drive Out Darkness, Only Light Can Do That'. Group show at Lights of Soho. Exhibited 'Mirror Twins' neon. (29.9.2016-29.10.2016).
- 'Tea with the artist'. Artist talk and documentation of residency. Silainiai project, Lithuania. (24.08.2016).
- ‘Collaborators 4’. The Lake Twins talk at Roaming ROOM. Talk lead by Stephen Williams, artist and former Course Leader of MA Fine Art at Central Saint Martins college of Arts and Design, and Director of Post Graduate studies at Byam Shaw School of Art. (10.12.2015).
- ‘The Lake Twins at Turner’s House’. Turner’s House, Twickenham, London. August (2015).
- The Lake Twins Drawings. Art Medellin International Art Fair, Colombia. August (2015).
- ‘TWO.’ The Lake Twins solo exhibition at Gallery 286, Earls Court, London. An exhibition of drawings, lenticulars, neon, text and video work. June-August. (2014).
- ‘I where a Dress. Artist and Archivist.’ A group exhibition . Holborn, London. Exhibited an installation comprised of drawings and video works. October (2013).
- ‘Cartographies’. A group exhibition. The Crypt Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London. Exhibited a large scale drawing exploring the themes of the world map. August (2013).
- ‘Still Life’. Group exhibition at Gallery 286, Earls Court, London. Exhibited drawing work. March-April (2013).
- ‘Self Portrait.’ Group exhibition at gallery 286, Earls Court, London. Exhibited drawing work. (2013).
- Publica Festival. Delhi, India. Exhibited video works and large scale drawings. March (2013).
- ‘Parcha’. Group exhibition. Mile End Art Pavillion, London. Exhibited drawing work. December (2013).
- ‘Future Map’. The Lethaby Gallery, Kings Cross, London. A selection of recent UAL graduates selected to exhibit archived work. February (2013).
- ‘The history of Valentine’s Mansion’. Valentine’s Mansion, Illford, Essex. Exhibited a video installation. March (2011).
- ‘Severndroog performance’. Severndroog castle, South East London. (2011).
- ‘Scar’. Group exhibition. Trinity Buoy Wharf, London. Exhibited a video installation. (2010).
- Videoed critique of paintings at Tate Britain gallery, London. August (2010).
- ‘Milk Boy’. The Lake Twins performance at Billingsgate Fish Market, East London (2010).
- ‘Ingo Torsten’. Damien Hirst performance at Tate Modern gallery, London. (2009).
All content © The Lake Twins, 2017